Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Blooming photographer

I am so excited about the pictures I took today and I want you all to see them. I didn't get birthday pictures for Cambree and Chloee and I didn't get Liams 18 month pictures. We had plans to get a family picture taken but we had to cancel that. So I wanted to get some pictures of the kids so I can get some Christmas cards made. So today I got the kids dressed and I took them to the amphitheater at the Timpanogos Temple. That is a beautiful place all year long. I am quite proud of the pictures I took. The kids were so good and they had fun I took a lot of pictures and when we got home I had a blast cropping them. So I ordered my Christmas cards and now I am going to order more of the photos and put them on my wall. So tell me what you think?








I love Liams expression in this picture! Liam was a goofball today.


2 comments:

Rachel & Todd said...

Good Job Ms Photographer! They are really cute pictures!

Bryant and Katie said...

Those pictures are so cute! I hope you don't care I got on your blog from Curts. I hung out with the fam on Saturday that is too bad you had work it would have been great to see you.

We may not have it all together, but together we have it all