Sunday, July 20, 2008

It has been a long time since I have added anything to my blog, so I am going back a few months to get you all caught up with all that has been going on in our family.

Starting on May 16th Cambree had her preschool graduation which was really cute, I can't believe all the work that went into this graduation. Cambree went to Jacquies preschool we loved it so much. It was in Taylorsville out where we used to live, Cambree made some great friends and the teachers were awsome!! I would totally recommend Jacques Preschool to anyone, I would send Chloee there but the commute from Lehi would be a little too much. Here are some pictures of Cambree at her graduation.



Our Graduate


This is Porter and Cambree

Porter wants to Marry Cambree when they grow up.


Matt and I were so proud of our graduate

We made it a special day for her.

It was really funny at the end of the program when Mrs. Jacquie gave each student there diploma, she asked the child what they wanted to be when they grow up. Some of the kids wanted to be a Police man or a Doctor, Lawyer, Teacher, Mom. I was sure Cambree was going to say a Princess, but oh NO she had to be different, her answer was a WITCH!! Well I guess she could even be a comedian because she made everyone laugh, and to make it even better she was the very last person, so that means everyone will remember that Cambree wants to be a witch when she grows up, just like her mom.

No comments:

We may not have it all together, but together we have it all