Sunday, July 20, 2008

June was a crazy month

June was a crazy month, as you all know we were renting Bill and Pats house which was a great opportunity for us it help us out a lot. Matt and I felt like it was our time to move on, we could have stayed but after we prayed about it we knew we had to move. After searching and searching we could not find anything is Salt Lake County, we were about to move out to Riverton to be closer to my parents and Matt parents. I even enrolled Cambree into kindergarten. But after I left the elemenrty school I felt so uneasy about it I started to question the move. So I began the search again and I found my self in Lehi, I found a condo that me and the girls really liked, but as you know rental properties can be beaten up. So I continues looking and found another condo it the same complex, and here we are in Lehi and we LOVE it. It is really quite it here and it feels like we live in the country but we are still close to everything and family. Since we have been out here we had a fox run out in front of us, we saw a buck, and just last night on our way up the stairs we saw a bunny.

I am getting so good at useing my camra I was able to get this picture

No comments:

We may not have it all together, but together we have it all